School Based Therapy
LLA Therapy builds a robust partnership between schools, students, and families. We work with county boards of developmental disabilities, academies, alternative schools, charter schools, online schools, private schools, and public schools to create lasting change in the lives of the students we treat.
School-based services include:
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Extended School Year
- Music Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Preschool Screenings
- School Based Technology Consulting
- Speech Therapy
- Telepractice services
- Short term staffing
What We Offer to School Partners:
- Highly-trained therapists, continuously participating in ongoing education to remain on the cutting edge of best practices.
- School management team provides continual updates regarding state mandated special education procedures to ensure the most relevant care.
- LLA Therapy completes quality Medicaid billing records in a timely fashion to maximize reimbursement dollars for your school.
- Our school management team manages and supervises its own therapists.
- Our team seeks regular feedback from administrators to ensure contract vision is being accomplished.
- Our team has an efficient and experienced billing sector to streamline the billing process making it as simple as possible.
- Robust enough to take on any size job for any amount of time, both short and long term leaves, and ongoing contractual staffing.
- Large staff able to easily adapt to increasing caseloads.